Leasing is an investment that often gets less scrutiny than necessary. To protect your interests and make sure you get the best deal, a comparative lease analysis is essential. Commercial leasing market knowledge is one of the most important aspects of the analysis. A knowledge of general commercial leasing market conditions and an awareness of the subtle dynamics of each sub-market ensures an accurate, useful analysis.
The Powell Group has team members with in-depth commercial market knowledge and years of experience performing detailed, accurate, concise lease analyses. By using a Murphy lease analysis, you have a professional advocate in your corner to protect your investment and make sure you get the best deal possible – quickly and without breaking your budget.
Murphy’s lease analysis includes:
- Analysis of a tenant’s commercial space, square footage, amenities, architectural criteria and location needs
- Costs of occupancy analysis to determine whether leasing or buying is in the tenant’s best interest
- Market survey to determine what is available that best suits your needs
- Property comparative analysis based on market survey. The comparative analysis lists and compares pertinent data such as the sub market, class of office space building, rental rate, expense stop and parking ratio. Also included is the comparison of other crucial information such as space ownership, property management, year of construction and amenities.
- Negotiations of the lease and other significant commercial space leasing issues to protect your investment. A commercial lease is basically a partnership agreement. It must be drafted to protect your interests, not the landlord’s. Murphy’s experience can help prevent unforeseen difficulties.
The conclusion of this process will result in our clients accomplishing a successful and affordable lease in the shortest possible time with as little difficulty as possible. Tenant representation is the key to achieving your leasing goals. Call us today for a confidential interview.